Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Crevasse Family

This beautiful family contacted me after seeing some of my whimsical shots of little girls on the beach. The Crevasse Family has two beautiful little girls, and wanted me to capture some of the sweet innocence that comes with being 2 and 5 years old. What's better than little girls in white dresses playing on the beach? It can only get better when they put on their fairy princess costumes.... then the real fun begins!

After I proofed their photos, the father contacted me and asked if I could put together a book of the photo shoot as a surprise for the mom's birthday. Perfect gift idea, and I LOVE designing coffee table books! I started designing right away, and in just over a week was able to present a beautiful hard back coffee table book for the mom to enjoy on her birthday! : )

Here are some of the pages from their book (the book doesn't have my logo on every page). The final book was 22 pages, but these are some of my favorites. Coffee table books make great gifts, especially for those people in your life who seem to have everything!

















0 comments: