Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year, New Look !

Happy New Year!

To welcome in 2009, I decided to give my logo an update. 2008 was a huge learning year for me, and one of the main things I focused on learning were the ins and outs of Photoshop. Wow. What an amazing program! It was very intimidating at first, and I will admit that once or twice I sat motionless in front of my computer pondering my intellectual level. After many trials and errors, books and online tutorials, and of course countless hours, I finally feel confident in Photoshop. Which brings me back to my updated logo. When I launched my website in September, I needed a logo. That was harder to attain than I thought it would be. I decided to create one myself. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I was ready to launch, and felt like it would just have to do. It served it's purpose, but now that I have polished up on my Photoshop skills, I am better able to express myself graphically.  So my new logo reflects a cleaner, more modern feel, which is what my photography reflects. 
Now I can let the branding begin! 
Postcards, letterhead, and labels, oh my!


Here is the old, and then the new....


0 comments: