Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Carys' Valentine Teasers!

I met Carys this past fall at my daughter's dance studio. Actually, I met her mom, Heather. Heather and I struck up conversations every Thursday as we watched our girls learn how to plie' and chasse like the little prima ballerinas they are. Heather, her husband, and Carys are only in Jacksonville for the year on a business opportunity, so not knowing the ins and outs of J'ville, Heather asked me for a recommendation for a photographer for Christmas cards. The rest is photographic history! : )  Their Christmas photo shoot on the beach produced some fabulous photos~ I use some of them on my new advertising cards and on my website. This Valentines Day shoot proved to be just as fun.... Carys loves twirling like a princess, and mom bought her an AMAZING fluffy pink skirt that was just perfect for the shoot!

Here are the teasers.... hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

Carys Valentines Day

0 comments: