Sunday, November 15, 2009

Michelle & Paul are engaged!

Michelle & Paul are perfect together.

They have such a great love and understanding in their relationship, but the thing that impressed me the most about this couple was that they have made God the center of their relationship. It was very refreshing to photograph a couple like Michelle & Paul, who are so in love, both with each other, and with God. What a wonderful way to start a marriage! In my personal observations, I find over and over again that the marriages who center around God are by far more successful that the ones who don't.

I had a great time meeting this sweet couple, and their precious little girl. One of my favorite shots is of their daughter looking for shark's teeth. She was so focused that she didn't see me capture her sweet little profile. Love that!

Enjoy, and I am looking forward to the wedding!

width="900px"

Michelle & Paul

Michelle & Paul

Michelle & Paul

Michelle & Paul

Michelle & Paul

Michelle & Paul

Michelle & Paul

Michelle & Paul

0 comments: