Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas Cards are here!

I am so excited to announce that I have started assembling my 2009 Christmas Card collection!

This year I will be offering three different types of cards:
Bifold Cards (5x7), Flat Cards (4x8), and Postcards (small and large).

All custom cards come printed on a high-quality, heavy duty card stock, not flimsy photo paper. They all have optional printing on the backs of the cards, for your personal holiday message. They also come with matching white envelopes. Return address labels are also available.

As a special Christmas promotion, I am offering a 25% discount on all orders placed before November 1, and a 10% discount on orders placed before November 15.

For a look at all of the 2009 Christmas Cards, check out the "Holiday Cards" tab on my website.

Here are a few of my favorites....



Holiday,Christmas



Holiday,Christmas




Holiday,Christmas

0 comments: