Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PUG Night shoot

So I am a tiny bit embarrassed to admit that I have put my non-critical editing on the back burner. These shots are from a Pictage User Group meeting that I attended in, *ahem*, January. Yes, it is now mid-March, and I have just now finished editing them and am finally posting them. Let's face it, though. My clients come first. This was an extra-curricular photography shoot with about 20 fellow Jacksonville photographers. I have had to prioritize my clients (and my kids) over this shoot, but I finally found a bit of spare time, so here they are!This shoot, which was organized by fellow local photographer Scarlett Lillian, was focused on night shooting. We shot in beautiful San Marco on a cold, foggy January night. Our models were Cassandra Cherneski, who owns a wedding planning business called Flaire Weddings, and her sweet husband, John. They were awesome models, and they made it a fun and easy shoot!

Here are some of my favorites of the night.... 

PUG meeting





PUG meeting

0 comments: